Friday, October 22, 2010

Life is like the stockmarket

It's funny how things can go up and down or down and up. Life is like a stock market, sometimes, we hit an all time high, and sometimes, we hit an all time low. Over the last couple of months, like the stock market, my stocks have gone down, hit an all time low. But like the American stock market, it's slowly climbing back up.

I got some bad news last night and was feeling quite shitty about it, but this morning I woke up to some good news. Which is good, and bad at the same time. However, it made me think about how unpredictable life is, at one moment, you feel like it's the end of the world, and then, when you least expect it, something unpredictable just hits you.

I broke up with my ex, and having closure after that. I thought that I would be single for quite some time but then i met someone. And it's been quite good. So life have it's ups and downs. And life isn't perfect, that's why it's beautiful (sometimes).

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment