Sunday, October 31, 2010

Talking to my ex.

Okay, so I instant messaged him first asking for my friend's external hard drive back. And the conversation led to the usual 'How are you?' 'I am good." kinda vibe.

He then went on to ask me if I was already attached. I said I was after a month of dating. He then went on to say that he didn't like the person I was attached with, saying that "You guys look weird together." etc. And then ending it with a "just kidding". I was pissed, boy I was pissed. I just said "well, I'm happy for you." then my ex went on to say, "i'm so happy now, finally I'm being treated like a prince" and I said, "I'm so happy for you" and he went on to say again "My life is so good now, I just got back from a glamorous place with my partner, a wonderful place for couples." and i said "I'm so happy for you". Then he said "You should learn to appreciate your partner more." and I said, "Hey, we didn't match, our views on life were just too different, we are different culturally" then he said "Little kid, you are dating a malay also, your cultures are also different"

You know, things like that. It annoys me. I am seriously happy with the way his life is turning out. There were something i said like "Oh, I'm happy too" and "Well, he lived overseas so our views are similar" etc. But I never really went on talking about how happy I am. I wanted to. I really did. But somehow, driving at 120km per hour and bbm-ing at the same time didn't really seem fit for me to cari gaduh, since i gaduh with him when we were together, why gaduh again when im driving on the highway. So i decided to play the classy card and said that we will still remain as friends.

Lifes a bitch

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment