Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Seeing an ex

Please bare with me, I'm using my blackberry to post up this post.

I was working out in the gym yesterday with a good friend of mine. We were talking and gossiping about random stuff when my friend said "jay, isn't that your ex?"

My heart stopped beating for a moment.

Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't wanna see my ex, it's just that I wanted to see him when I'm ready. Not while I'm in the gym, wearing this unflattering t shirt.

I'll put it this way. He was the last person I thought I was gonna see yesterday.

Automatically, this little girl personality stepped in, I was nervous, I felt shitty, I was no longer smiling. I was anxious. And I knew at that time I was acting like a kid. But I am a kid, and emotions are something hard to control.

I saw him, said hi, he said "wow, you're fatter now." I said, "wow, you're so thin."

That darn unflattering tshirt. Made me look fat.

But he was really thin as compared to his built self. But we th started talking and asking each other how we were. The usual stuff. And i realised that I still love my ex. Don't get me wrong. I still love him, but I'm not in love with him.

I can say that right now I'm in love with somebody else, but I still love my ex and I'm happy he's doing well. I'm happy that I'm doing well too.

And when it came to my little girl behaviour, I give myself that excuse. And I promised myself that the feeling will not happen again:)

Xoxo

Jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment