Monday, June 27, 2011

Here comes another one!

I see that Michele Bachmann has officially declared that she is running to become president of these divided  states.(Just look at that picture. If that isn't "Americana" I don't know what is.) Unfortunately for her, there were some issues. Michele, you can't confuse an A-merry-can icon with a serial killer. You just can't. And I am not sure  that I would have launched my presidential campaign from a place called Waterloo. But that's just me. Still, I hope the cynics will believe me when I say good luck to Ms. Bachmann. This is what a democracy is all about; different people with different points of views being able to run for the highest office in the land.

Michele has some strong opinions about government and the role that government should play in our lives. She believes that it should be limited, and she does not believe that people should depend on the government for handouts...........Wait, somebody get out the Windex. I think we might have a lot of glass to start cleaning around Michele's house.

"Rep. Michele Bachmann has been propelled into the 2012 presidential contest in part by her insistent calls to reduce federal spending, a pitch in tune with the big-government antipathy gripping many conservatives.

But theMinnesota Republican and her family have benefited personally from government aid, an examination of her record and finances shows. A counseling clinic run by her husband has received nearly $30,000 from the state ofMinnesota in the last five years, money that in part came from the federal government. A family farm in Wisconsin, in which the congresswoman is a partner, received nearly $260,000 in federal farm subsidies." [More]


Oh My! I wish the main stream media would leave Ms. Bachmann alone. They won't stop until the drive away all the good people running for public office. Oh well, take heart Michele, there is always FOX NEWS.  





     

No comments:

Post a Comment