Thursday, June 23, 2011

there might not be tomorrow

I talked to two of my friends from K.K today and was asking about how everything was going back home. I was asking about grenade as well, well, not exactly on what grenade did or who grenade dated back in K.K but more to the how was their last night in K.K. I was asked to view grenade's profile on facebook cause apparently there's a nice picture but I didn't really wanna look, I clicked on grenade's profile but left it immediately after doing so.

However, I do that with all my exes profile as well, I don't even bother to click on parachute's profile and don't even bother to ask about kissing you's news. But I do still visit warwick avenue's profile though, cause warwick avenue is the only person where I can look at and think as if warwick avenue is my friend, it's as if I'm viewing my friend's profile, instead of an ex.

But the thing with grenade is that so many songs I hear relate to grenade, apart from the bruno mars song, there's the annoying pitbull feat neyo song that is constantly on the radio, I smile when the song comes on, but the thought of grenade will come up and I will smile, but at the same time wondered if things could have been better. However, me, along with many others, still think that grenade is very beautiful!

But then again, there are so many other beautiful people out there. And I'm taking my time to get to know them, slowly. All I have to do now is lose weight and move into my new pad, and fix my car, and worry about my studies! Life's good right?

Xoxo

Jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment