Friday, June 24, 2011

Femme Fatale

My mood at the moment is very unstable, I'm not sure as to why I'm feeling this way, but I can pretty much say that I hate this feeling! I wanted to tear when i was watching Britney Spear's Femme Fatale tour on youtube. I'm not sure whether or not it's because I can't make it to Kylie Minogue or the whole stress of moving to a new place, it's just so tiring, I feel quite lonely.

I'm not sure whether it's due to the fact that i'm single or not. But I know i'm not feeling sad because of my failed 'relationships'. I guess it's the whole what am I going to do thing and trying to organize my life. It's quite stressful. I'm stress but at the same time im not stressed. So i'm not really sure.

It's the whole being alone and not knowing what to do at the moment. Which sucks of course! I'm trying to pass time now and hopefully everything will end up better in the end:)


xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment