Friday, June 24, 2011

Knick Knacks I found while cleaning my apartment!

So I cleaned my apartment recently (see two posts below) and found some knick knacks my housemates left behind! Well, they left it here so I guess they don't want it no more. But I absolutely love the topman bag that I found lying around! I love the whole vintage feel of it!
The wallet isn't something i found while cleaning, I bought it from some vintage store, it's Gucci and I got it at a steal! It's really worth it though, the condition of it is quite good and I love how simple it is without the usual Gucci pattern, apart from the logo clip.
I also found a Black Berry cover which fits my phone perfectly! There were thousands of Dvds that I managed to dig up, loads of shoes, that I ended up throwing away, a few dollars, and rubbish, which I disposed of. It's good when you clean a house, and you find things that you didn't think you'd find. I didn't find my old wallet and old car keys though, those are long gone! :(

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment