Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Sound Of Music

So I had an interesting weekend. Partied and watched sound of music as well. I've never watched the sound of music before any my friends found it to be quite surprising. The play was good but I'm not really a fan of the movie, I did like one song, "I am sixteen going on seventeen" was the only one that I really liked, the whole time i tried to keep myself interested in the play.

It's not so much of the cast, I just don't really find the whole classical feel towards the play appealing, the songs seems dated and wouldn't suit someone like me who is a very new mainstream kind of guy (think 80s and above music). However, the singing and the acting of the cast was very very good.

I had a good time and I can finally say that I watched the sound of music. But I will say that I've been there, done that, and it's time to move on:)

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment