Monday, June 27, 2011

I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF JACQUES RIVETTE

I noticed this morning that I had a suspicious red spot in the lower eyelid of my right eye. So I went to a hospital this afternoon. The doctor told me that one possible cause of this red spot is that I might have blinked my eyes too few times. This made my eyes become too dry, so my eyes could be irritated or infected easily, and the red spot was developed because of that. The doctor gave me some eyedrops and said that the red spot would fade within a week.

I think it is highly likely that I might have blinked my eyes too few times like the doctor said. Why did I blink my eyes too few times? It is because I saw OUT 1: NOLI ME TANGERE (1972, Jacques Rivette, 12 hours 40 minutes, A+++++++++++++++) on Saturday and Sunday. Rivette's film is too riveting that I couldn't take my eyes from the screen. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment