Wednesday, June 22, 2011

House Cleaning

I spent like 7 hours cleaning my apartment yesterday and i'm not even done yet. What I can say is that the apartment is shit, rats don't want to live here, worms die living in this apartment. My room is the cleanest part of the house. And my housemates left the apartment like this! (pictured above and below), my apartment was a mini zoo before, I havent cleaned the back (pictured below) yet but I will get to it soon!
The reason to why i'm cleaning is due to the fact that i'm moving out already! So my housemates already moved out and I was left with the dump! I didn't want to move out of the apartment and give it back to the owner while it was in dump condition so I made it a point to clean it before i leave, which is by the end of next week! I'm not done with the kitchen, the rooms and the back yet but I will start with that tomorrow or later today!
Once I was done cleaning up the place, MAN WAS IT A 360 DEGREE CHANGE! It is so clean now that I don't even feel like moving out anymore! And I found a lot of things that I couldn't find before, like some money (alot), a few nice bags and treasures my housemates left behind (whatever they left behind, it's mine now) and threw out like more than 16 HUGE BAGS of Rubbish!
Now as I lay in my living room, I tell myself that maybe I could continue staying here. My ex housemate (who didn't help, but at least helped me throw some rubbish) said that he misses the apartment, i was like "Yea, but if it was dirty you would say that you were glad that you moved out!", Im planning on throwing a party before i leave so I'm excited about that as well!
I'm so not looking forward to the rest of the house! :(

xoxo

Jeffrey James

add me up on twitter at http://www.twitter.com/jeffreytanggau

No comments:

Post a Comment