Saturday, May 9, 2009

Cause I'm Hot Then I'm Cold, I'm Yes Then I'm No!

Okay, it's Sunday again and I'm coming up with another resolution for myself before i head down to Kuala Lumpur to study. I have been on various diets lately and all of them end up backfiring due to me giving up halfway. I guess i don't really want or am not dedicated to what i'm doing.

But what made me wanna do what i wanna do now is that while i was in Q bar yesterday, I saw a group of men who took off their shirts and started dancing on the speakers confidently. That used to be me last year and look at me now, I'm 19 but i feel old.

So starting tomorrow, I'm gonna go on a diet which made me thin in the first place, the all milk and fruits diet with lots of exercise. What i'm gonna do is do a calorie count of whatever i do whether it's drinking the milk or eating some fruits to the amount of exercise I do to burn off the calories.

Hopefully this is successful. See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment