Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rugging up!

Its been a rather lovely weekend, despite the sudden influx of rain. I got my boots out on Friday for their first outing of the season (sadly, I'm not sure they'll make it through winter - but then I said that last winter, so lets all hope for a miracle!) - music videos and cheese crossaints at Laney's. Highly reccommended way to spend a rainy Friday night! (Obviously here they are showcased with the essential winter accessory of a cup of tea)


Shirt: Target
Jeans: Just Jeans
Boots: No! Shoes
Scarf/cardi: Cotton On

Saturday Mum took me shopping because neither of us had anything to do. Shopping outfit bears quite a resemblance to Friday Night Outfit, but with different (!) boots from the elusive Tara's Wardrobe.


Result: I HAVE A NEW JACKET. Enough said, really - look at my ecstatic jacket-wearing face!





Cooper St Jacket
Jeans West cap
Lovely earrings from my Aunty:


And an irrelevant shot of my wardrobe doors, because I love them:

No comments:

Post a Comment