Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thoughts for the weekend

Rather more eventful weekend than usual (though less so than I had planned)! I bailed early during a delightful dinner and coffee last night because I had to be up nice and early for my big Saturday - going up to Perth, getting into some shopping and coffee, then pizza and cocktails tonight with friends. Alas, only made it up to the shopping and coffee before I realised I felt quite ill and had to bail on the cocktails. One day, though! (Also I'm chilling at Tara's now and pizza was provided... all is not lost)


So while I traipsed around the city today, I realised how awesome some people look. Regretfully, I left my camera at home (I thought the adorable purse I've been keeping it in would be better used housing a toothbrush and other such overnight stay necessities), otherwise I could have whipped it out and subsequently published some lovely snaps. Instead, I'm going to stick with LOOKBOOK for the moment.




























No comments:

Post a Comment