Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DOLL TRADE AND WIP





This is "Beth" she is for Dag's quarterly challenge, "what is dark to you" the Doll is call Silently Sad and she has slit wrists:( So many young adults suffer from deep depression to the point where suicide seems the only way out and to me this is DARK. Beth suffers silently. She is finished now and I will be posting pictures of her probably tomorrow of the next day.









Lucky Lucky me again!!! Essie and I have done a trade and this is the magnificent Sacajawea, the doll Essie made for ME:) I just love her, she is beautiful and unusual and I am sooooo lucky to have her in my collection! Thank - you Es for my amazing doll and I hope Clarice arrives to you safely soon. Please stop my Esther's blog and check out her wicked cool dolls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment