Monday, May 11, 2009

Day One

Today I started my dieting and exercising regime. I woke up early at about 8.a.m then did 30 sit ups before i got out of bed. I had a sort of busy day today as i had a meeting in the immigration at 10.30 in the morning. I showered, changed and then made my way downstairs to have a cup of coffee and a fag.

Realizing that it was already 10a.m, i quickly made my way to the car and off to work I go. I was walking in and out of the immigration doing this and doing that, still not feeling hungry. And I finished everything at about 3p.m. I then headed down to the suburbs and had a cup of herbal tea.

Upon reaching home, I saw some food on the table and had a quarter bowl of rice followed by a little bit of eggplant and some beans with lean chicken meat. Then I finished up some of my remaining work.

Then came the evening and I had another cup of coffee, chit chat a little, and proceeded to my room to do a half an hour cardio exercise.

So this is my calorie count for the day,

2 X Black Coffee = 100 calories
1X Meal = 250 calories
1 X Herbal Tea = 20 calories
30 minutes cardio=-400 calories
---------------------------------
Total calories burned 30 calories in total.

When i stepped on the scale this morning i was 85kgs. Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment