Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day Two

Okay, so today i chilled a little bit more compared to yesterday. I woke up a little bit later and did lesser work. However, i still managed to control my food intake and did some exercise.

It is getting harder for me to stop myself from ordering that Big Mac but i'm still hanging in there! I lazed around the house and had a few meetings here and there. Had some coffee and drank some tea as well.

I did have a slice of bread with some baked beans as a snack and made myself full with lots of water. For dinner however i had some Rice Vermicelli along with some deepfried anchovies with chillies and other spices.

After eating i did some cardio workout in my room for about thirty minutes and felt quite good after.

Bread & Beans = 150 calories
Coffee & Tea = 70 calories
Dinner = 300 calories
Cardio =-400 Calories
------------------------------
Total calories= 120 calories gained.

Oh no! haha! Well, better luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment