Sunday, March 14, 2010

Because I have nothing to do in Digital Media Class.

So I'm currently in my class listening to the lecturer talking about focal points of an image. I'm listening to what he's saying but all he's talking about are pictures. It can get quite interesting because there are so many pretty pictures that he's showing. I like pictures, It says a thousand words, and looking at a picture is better than reading something that says a thousand words. So speaking of pictures, I've posted up some pictures of my apartment.
It's actually quite empty and it doesn't look that nice. But like what my lecturer is saying right now, I'm focusing on a certain thing which makes you not look at the ugly side of the picture. When I say the ugly side I mean the rest of my apartment. I can't say that the pictures look nice, it just looks fairly decent :) And I would like to thank Kenneth for lending me his camera. I left mine back in kk:S
So have you been to my place yet to check out my room :) I promise you I would give you a wonderful tour. Well, to guys, girls can look at the house themselves.

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment