Thursday, March 25, 2010

Money

Money, why is that five letter word is such an importance to almost everybody around the world? Most people always feel that life would be so much better when they have more money. I am one of these people and I want more money. Not much of course, maybe 10 million dollars would do. But then, if i do get my tem million dollars, would i want more after that? I know that I would find a reasonably good looking partner who would make me happy. Hire a trainer to train me to have a supermodel-esque body, drive a nice sports car and live in a wonderful penthouse in the middle of the city.

Money, they can buy me so much, but what if I have money but don't have the man of my dreams, don't have a wonderful body, get bored of my sports car and penthouse? What will I want then? More Money? I don't know. This five letter word does mean alot to me and I do want it now, but will I actually be happy when I have it? Well, give me my 10 million dollars and find out:)

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment