Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Castings

This week, there was a first time for everything. Well, not exactly first time but I can say it's my first time doing it on my own. Anyway, I gave my handphone number to a talent scout a few days back and received two sms-es a few days back telling me I got castings for Sogo mall as well as Sunway Lagoon. Both of them were TV commercials. I was nervous at first, wondering if I should go or not. I kept on thinking, and thinking and thinking. But finally I just went because If I don't try, i won't know, and money is money.

Yesterday, I went to this chill out place on top of Starbucks in Subang Jaya for the Sogo mall casting, I met this model, she's very thin. She was also there for casting and the ownder of that place was quite friendly. I took my cousin's advice and tried to be as cheerful as i can and I talked to the owner and the model as much as I can. I hope she didn't think that I was trying to hit on her though. Anyway, I filled up a form and then the cutest boy walked in. God, what I would do to rip him out of his shirt, push him to the wall, and kiss him. But that was just in my head, I was talking to him, smiling, and was also trying to get to know him.

They then called my name and I went to the front, they asked me to stand in front of a white wall, and asked me to introduce myself because the commercial had a lot of talking in it. So i introduced myself, and then did a couple of expressions because they asked me to. Then they asked me to turn around, turn left, turn right and face them. I was shaking but I know I'm good in hiding my nervousness.

So after like three minutes I was done, and I went back home, feeling relieved.
I was supposed to do the Sunway Lagoon castings yesterday but I was lazy so i decided to do it today. I took a cab from Sunway Pyramid and the return fare was about forty bucks! It was damn expensive but oh well, I didn't wanna drive there. Anyhow, I went to Damansara Perdana to a place called Shiroku and went in, I filled another form and it asked me if I had any phobias or sickness or bla bla bla. And the woman asked me to introduce myself.

So I started talking and she was like;

"Oh my god, youre J.J!"

I was like "?". I didn't remember her. but she told me she met me through Adrien and then it all came back to me. it was quite awhile before I recognised her but I eventually did. So we went through the same thing as I did when i was doing the Sogo Mall thing but I got a good feeling about it though. i hope knowing her would give me an opportunity to do that Sunway Commercial! I need the money!!!

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment