Saturday, March 6, 2010

Fun Friday!

So I finally decided to show my face in Frangipani after puking at the front entrance non stop a few months back. And well, i've been planning this whole this since the middle of the week with my new found friends Kenneth and Aiman. So I bought this 30ringgit wine from KK mart and ended up drinking it before i left the house. It was actually quite good, as if I was drinking grape juice.

Due to the fact that I wanted to get drunk quickly, I starved myself the whole day and cleaned my house because Kenneth and Aiman were coming over. I found it to be quite funny that i wasn't even really that hungry. So we made our way to town cause Kenneth wanted to have dinner first. I ordered the most expensive Long island iced tea ever and slowly drink it.
Tya, Shirls and her friends also came along. It's been awhile since I saw them but it was good to finally get to do it. I was quite tipsy when we got to the club and i had this puking feeling in my stomach, I think it's from the lack of food in my stomach. It was quite uncomfortable though and that made it a bit not fun for me.

Then the whole drama thing started. Shirls managed to squeeze some rumors out of me and I managed to close my mouth. But I did let some info out though and I'm so sorry. I didn't name any names la, I just nodded when she asked me a question. God, I need to learn how to control my mouth, while sober and drunk.
I then met my friend, well a friend I would always make out with in the club and last night was no exception. I made out with my friend again and he was quite forceful in a sense that I wanna pull out but he force force like that, I layan only la cause I also wanna main sorok sorok. I'm not gonna take him home or anything though. Oh oh oh! And I saw this cute guy when I was leaving, he saw me looking at him, and we kept looking at each other and smiled. I wanted to go talk to him but the Valet already came with our car. Yeesh!

Anyway, I'm lazy to type.

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment