Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nail Polish Stash Part 2- China Glaze

China Glaze dominates my stash...so it gets its own post. As far as I can tell, the only one that's missing is Rodeo Fanatic...which is kind of ironic since I had ended up with 2 (I bought one, and was then given one. My sister got one...my mom borrowed the other and never gave it back...it's basically lost to the world now) The desk...isn't mine...it's my sister's..she gets better lighting in her room..and since she's not home...










stragglers...lol...by this point I didn't want to retake pictures to satisfy my OCD
Dorothy Who? got knocked behind my bed by the mischievous one...so it was a straggler.
additions from Sally's sale
Old ass China Glaze...

That is all for now. If you want swatches/comparisons of anything, let me know. I'll be happy to shove it on my list to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment