Monday, May 10, 2010

A Hand For My Friend

A friend asked me to help him Re-design the McDonalds Logo as well as Burger King. I didn't have much ideas and my tools were limited because I was using Paint. So I gave it some thought and decided to come up with these designs, McDonalds (On the Top) and Burger King (Below) a more fashion like logo. Instead of Using the traditional M, I decided to go with a more different Alphabet which is the D.
As for the Traditional Burger King under two buns, I decided to call it B.K. These two design styles are similar, very clothing logo-esque like the double G for Gucci or the LV logo for Louis Vuitton. And I did get my inspiration from it. Clothes are always fashionable. And I as a teenager think Chic branding is lovely. I grew up watching advertisements for McDonalds and Burger King. But now I'm grown and the old colors are boring. With these new "Branding" technique I feel that eating fast food can be cool and can be Chic. Just a simple black background with a logo can do wonders.

But i may be wrong as well :)

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment