Sunday, May 30, 2010

It's a Jenny, It's a bird, IT'S JENNYBIRD

While I was in San Francisco I had the great pleasure of Meeting the amazing Jennybird www.jennybirdart.com at Jack Howe's opening for one of his art shows. It was a great show and I met so many nice people. Jack's art work is something you need to check out if you haven't seen it before. Google Jack Howe.
Jenny and I exchanged info and a few days after the show I contacted her to see if I could come by for a visit before I went back to Canada. We welcomed me with her sweet open arms into her home and her private studio!! OMG.......... I was lost for words!!!!
I LOVE Jenny and her Over the top work.. Here is a small sample of what I had the honor to view with my very own eyes!!!
Thanks you sooooo much jenny for giving me the privilege to see your beautiful art work up close and personal:) These images and many others will be forever etched in my mind:)
XOXO










No comments:

Post a Comment