Sunday, May 2, 2010

I'm Not Myself Tonight

So Christina Aguilera's new song "Not Myself Tonight" was a mediocre track that didn't really make me said wow upon listening to it. However, after watching her music video, I thought that the song was reasonable, and the more I listened to it, the more nicer the song gets. I also managed to find a remix that sounds really good. So currently I have the track on repeat.

Among other news, I've been going out with this person this week and it's been a very nice experience. I like this person, or at least starting to develop feelings for this person. I can only say that I'm nervous about going down this road again and second thoughts are constant. However, my friends have moved on from their previous broken relationships and are moving on already. So, i'm telling myself to jump in with both feet.

But why is there the voice in my head telling me to just take it slowly and dip my toe into the water first?

Xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment