Sunday, May 23, 2010

Maelström Kayaks, Vital 166 - SOLD!


Yes, it got me! I got it!

I'll be posting more on Maelstrom Kayaks and following reviews and comments of other Maelstrom paddlers.

So send me your comments if you wish, good, bad or ugly at BaffinPaddler@hotmail.com. I won't publish any names or coordinates, I just want to see what the general hum is out there with these boats.

But if you do send me a cool pic of a Maelstrom, let me know if I can publish the pic on my blog or not. I may run a contest for best Maelstrom paddle pic and let site visitors do the voting. Hey, I wonder if I can even get a store to contribute a prize? No promises on that. Let's just focus on honing our paddle photog skills and having as much fun as we can and promote paddling!

We are the new kids on the block as these boats are fresh on the market.

Thanks to Ottawa Paddle Shack for carrying these new boats. We need more choices of higher end models around here.

When will we see the Romany boats in our stores? Cross fingers. Let's be greedy.
Happy paddling!

No comments:

Post a Comment