Thursday, April 28, 2011

I was chatting with my best friend and she was telling me that she was experiencing some personal problems of her own. I'm not going into her problems but basically I was also telling her about the problems that I was facing.

I just ended things with this person I was dating. And she asked me if this is the worst I've felt from a 'breakup'.

Well, the answer is no. I've felt worse when my relationship with my 'supermodel' ex ended. I remember crying every night because of that. And the relationship after when I got dumped by my 'entertainment industry related' ex and I went outside and teared in the gym when I was trying to tell my friend about it.

The feeling I'm feeling now isn't new, but it still sucks nonetheless. However, I haven't cried a single bit. Don't get me wrong, I want to cry, I want to let this intense pressure out of me, I want to cry so I can feel that it comes out. But I can't somehow. I've been through worse heartbreaks and thos feeling I'm feeling now doesn't feel strange to me. But I hate it.

However, what I can say is that because of this person that I was dating, I've made the craziest decisions! I've never flown back to see someone a couple of times. That's a first though! But I'm glad that I'm doing better as the days go by. Even though I still feel like shit.

And it was nice having a chat with ness, it did make me feel better. I love you:)

Xoxo

Jeffrey james.

No comments:

Post a Comment