Monday, April 18, 2011

Saturday Night Sensual

I was asked by my friend Anne to join her at one of her friend's bday party @bubble bar in One Borneo. There was free flow of whisky so being the cheapo that I am, I went along for the free drinks, met up with Fareed and Melissa and we had a nice catch up session, drinking free booze and talking about people that we didn't know. I decided to dress a bit more butch on Saturday cause i wanted to seem less gay for once.
Got pretty smashed and I went down to Waterfront to join my other friends for drinks and drank beer and got treated with jagerbombs! We all headed to times square after that and partied it up in chocolate factory. It was a good night out though, i left early to have supper but my friends continued partying in White room. I knew all of them were pretty smashed because I was also gone!

I am gonna get fat!

xoxo

jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment