Sunday, April 24, 2011

Up and Down

I hang out with my friends here, but somehow I feel isolated. In my own world, lost in my own thoughts. I made up my mind that I would be like a fisherman, scooping out fish everytime it gets caught in his net. Whenever the thought of him drifts up from within me, I would scoop them out, and scoop them out again, and again, until there were none left.

It would have been a clever system I'm sure, if I could make it work. But when I had even a single thought of him, I could never have caught it before it sped away and carried me to the place where I had banished my thoughts.

Many time I stopped myself and said, "think of yourself"

But it doesn't happen because one way or another, my thought leads me back to him.

Xoxo

Jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment