Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Not good enough.




You never find yourself until you face the truth” ~Pearl Bailey~

I can't believe it! Finally a news organization in this country investigates the birther charges against O and guess what they found? Nothing. Yes, it seems that he was born in this country.

I caught some of Gary Tuchman's report earlier, and my man did real journalist proud with his report. He interviewed the republican who is the former director of Hawaii's department of health, and guess what she said? That she did see the actual birth certificate. He interviewed other officials and journalist in Hawaii as well, and, I hate to disappoint you wingnuts, but there is nothing there. Looks like you are going to be stuck with his O ness for awhile.

I wonder if CNN would would allow FOX NEWS to dedicate an hour or so out of their programming and carry the CNN report? I am sure that some type of fee arrangement could be worked out. Let's face it, there is no other way to reach the wingnuts in this country. They sure as hell would never watch anything on CNN.

Will this put to rest all of this birther talk? (Shout out to Warren Olney on public radio in L.A. I was on his program today, and, as usual, he was a class act.) I doubt it. I know President Obama doesn't want it to stop. (Independents. Independents. Independents.) It's great for him when the people who hate him most are certifiable lunatics.

Anyway, now that the birther issue has been debunked; we have a new one: The "graders".

" Move over birthers, here come the "graders." President Obama was a "terrible" student who didn't deserve to get into the Ivy League universities he attended, Donald Trump suggests in an interview with AP. "I heard he was a terrible student, terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?" Trump asked. "I'm thinking about it, I'm certainly looking into it. Let him show his records." [Source]


I know Donald, "the blacks" always get special privileges. BTW what type of grades did you make at Fordham and the University of Pennsylvania? The next time you send one of your apprentices to the grocery story, you might want to tell them to stock up on Windex to clean your house.


No comments:

Post a Comment