Monday, April 25, 2011

COUYON!

*


Mrs. Field won't like this post, but I am going to have to rip her state tonight.

I mean honestly, it's one thing to listen to a certain lunatic fringe in A-merry-ca go on and on about the president's birth certificate and the nutty Muslim conspiracy theories floating around, but when elected politicians lend legitimacy to this madness it diminishes all of us as A-merry-cans.

Now we have the Governor of the Pelican state (an Indian A-merry-can whose birth certificate is safely tucked away somewhere in Baton Rouge) saying that he will sign into law a birther bill if it comes across his desk. Honestly, I think that those chemical plants on the Mississippi River are a little too close to the state house. My man must be inhaling some of the fumes.

"If it reaches his desk, Gov. Bobby Jindal says he'll sign a proposal to require President Barack Obama and other presidential candidates to prove their U.S. citizenship before their names can be included on a state ballot." [Story]



Don't worry Gov. I will still rock it in"da Boot" every chance I get. I will just watch my back when I am down there. Those Cajuns might want to see my ID.

* Pic from Getty Images.










No comments:

Post a Comment