Wednesday, April 27, 2011

im a sad person

It's funny how when you don't want to be reminded of something, everything will start reminding you of the thing you want to forget. When I turn on the radio, and I hear them playing tonight by enrique iglesias, I'm reminded. When I hear grenade by bruno mars I'm reminded, or most top 40 songs I'm reminded. It sucks how this makes me feel shitty when I try to get better.

But I understand it's part of the whole process, and so far, it's been going sort of well, I did however click on that person's facebook profile yesterday and felt like shit, but my friend told me "never visit their profile page" so I'm going to try and stop myself from doing that.

The holiday has been quite good so far but I know that it could be better. I can't wait to go back to kl, I can't wait to be alone and concentrate on myself when I'm there again. Even though I tried to have fun, I seem to not be able to do it. I'm do boring now.

Oh well, I'm going to finish reading my book.

Xoxo

Jeffrey james

No comments:

Post a Comment