Friday, April 22, 2011

Not everyone is being good on Good Friday.

*


WTF is going on in A-merry-ca? Now we have a two year old popping a cap in his own mother. ( I am still suspicious of the daddy.) That is not a good look. I know that we live in a violent culture and that six year olds are packing in A-merry-ca these days. But.....TWO?!



Still, it could be worse, we could live in Mexico. Look, I grew up in Jamaica, and there was a lot of violence in that island paradise. --Especially around election time.-- But the stuff going on south of the border is really scary. Especially when you can't tell the bad guys from the good guys. And before you gringos start shaking your fingers, just remember where they are getting their *guns, and who is buying up all of their drugs.



And then there is the "kook" in Colorado. My man wanted to spread carnage and destruction in a local Mall. Speculation is rampant as to why he wanted to disrupt some of our fellow A-merry-cans right to partake in crass consumerism. Was he a Columbine sympathizer? Was he a wingnut domestic terrorist? Or was he just a guy who hated the mall?



Mrs. Field can attest to this; I hate the mall at times my damn self. But I don't hate it enough to want to set off a pipe bomb in that bad boy. No amount of anger at having to lose some of your Sunday to endless walks through the women's shoe department should cause a man to do something like this. This guy had a South Carolina hat on. So already my inner bias is kicking in. I am thinking angry southern white guy with hatred issues.



But hey, I might be wrong. He could be just another mentally deranged A-merry-can, who, like so many other mentally deranged A-merry-cans, makes living here so interesting.




































No comments:

Post a Comment