Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Burning My Educational Oil

So over the past two weeks i've been spending my days on campus rushing up my assignments. I've got three assignments due on Friday with one being an advertising major essay (50%), Broadcasting Journal (40%) and my Sound Editing Drama Assignment (50%). The scores there are the total marks that each assignment is worth per subject.

So i've been multi-tasking between my sound editing project as well as my advertising major essay, going back into the editing room and studio and then back to the PR lab to complete my essay. My progress does seem promising though but I stay on campus from 8am till 6pm over the past two weeks. I did manage to squeeze in some gym sessions in between.

Since there are two more days till dooms day, I've been stressing myself out over the issue and hoping that I can complete all these bloody assignments so I can focus on shifting out of my apartment! God i'm gonna celebrate when i get everything done!


xoxo


Jeffrey James





No comments:

Post a Comment