Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shoes made for travelling



I read Joanna's post about the best shoes for travelling, and I was interested. My feet blister easily and so I read her suggestions. I personally use Converse All-Stars for most occasions, as well as Hunter boots for rainy, fall days. I would add classic flat leather sandals to her list for anything from a city break to a beach vacation in the summer. Also, I've always been wanting to try out the Repetto flats that everybody seems to rave about. And if you're looking for heeled ankle boots that don't feel like heels, get the Dolce Vita pair seen below.



Would love to know what people are wearing when a lot of walking is involved... Drop me a line!


Photos CONVERSE LO-TOPS / CONVERSE HIGH-TOPS / BALLET / SUEDE. Edited by Dee & Duke.

No comments:

Post a Comment