Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Barsu!

The Members of The "G" Word.
After the Finals of Shenanigans' Most Eligible Bachelor last night my friends decided to take me to Barsu. Honestly I don't really like that place but since they insisted on going, I just tagged along.

Barsu wasn't that crowded that night but It wasn't empty as well. I was having fun there cause the alcohol was starting to kick in. I managed to catch up with some old friends and also managed to meet some new ones.

I flirted with Hafeez constantly and it was quite fun. His cousin however was quite scary cause he kept on asking me to dance with him. It was kinda weird cause Allysa told him that I was a fag. I guess he was just being nice. But I was not interested. It became quite uncomfortable when he kept on asking me to dance with him. I guess he was just playing around.
The new phone that I won from getting 1st Runner up in the Shenanigans Most Eligible Bachelors.
Evelyn and her "Boyfriend". First Name Boy, second name friend :)
Syazwan and Evelyn.
Allysa and I.
Evelyn and I.
Evelyn, Allysa and Syaz.
Allysa and Evelyn. Single and available.
Hafeez and I. Oh Hafeez. I wish someday you will turn gay and end up with me :) HAHAHA!

P.s.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASS! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment