Saturday, March 21, 2009

Mememe!

Sorry, its wordy. But I'm an attention whore! Maybe you'll get through it all before the Ace Enders song finishes, and we'll all be happy :D

These are the rules:
1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.2. tag five other un-tagged people.

What is your current obsession?
Ace Enders



What are you wearing now?
Trusty blue skinnyish jeans, my absolute favourite piano belt, and my panda shirt. I was wearing a long black cardi but it was too hot.

Do you nap a lot?
I try to, but I always get distracted.

How's life?
Its pretty good! To quote my dear friend John: "I love life. How good is life. I could go some life right now"

What would you like to learn to do?
Transcribe music by ear, rather than have to look for chords/sheet music, speak another language, cook more stuff (like the amazing sweet potato, almond and ginger pasta I had for dinner last night... I love being taken out by Levi's family!)

What’s for dinner?
Something that isn't as good as what I had last night, sadly. Probably vege burgers.

What was the last thing you bought?
A birthday present for Dad - The Greatest Album Covers of All Time



What are you listening to right now?
Ace Enders. See: Current obsession.

What is your favorite weather?
Normally cold weather, because I get to layer up. But at the same time, I don't have any particularly warm clothes so I just like curling up in front of the heater with a hot chocolate.

What is on your bedside table?
I don't have one! I've been living out of Tara's room while mine's being decorated. Actually, there is a little table next to my bed which has a bucket on it, and thats filled with bits of paper, clothes, my yearbook, and two pillows.

What’s your style?
Clean clothes.

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Picking songs for the eisteddfod.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where do you want it to be?
London! I've never been but I've always wanted to live there.

Name the things you cannot live without.
Tea, good food, excellent company, and any one of my three piano belts.


(This is one of them)

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
One of the cupcakes that mum made on Thursday. Orange, almond and chocolate.
They're only downstairs, but I'm lazy.

What would you like to get rid of?
The clothes I never wear.

What was the last book you read?
I'm about three pages into Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger.

What languages can you speak?
English (fluently, most of the time) and a bit of Italian and an even smaller bit of French.

What language(s) do you want to be able to speak?
Italian and French.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Happy! I'm a walking cliche! :D

What's one thing you're looking forward to?
My England trip! Its only 4 months, 3 weeks and 5 days, I believe. How exciting! :D

What was the last film you watched?
Dan in Real Life. I really enjoyed it, actually.

PEOPLE WHAT I TAGGED: Libby, Sian, Jacinta and... oh God, do I even have five people on my blog? /socialfail.

No comments:

Post a Comment