Monday, March 16, 2009

Update.

Yes, I haven't been updating my blog lately. I've been quite lazy lately and currently I've got nothing really much to talk about. I did say that I was gonna post some pictures of my adverts up on the website but I never really came to doing it.

Another family reunion came by lately and many of my family members from overseas came by for the weekend. So it has been eating and eating and eating. It is nice to have them back again and since Christmas last year, I think i've had so much family dinners, more than what i have for the whole year before last Christmas. It's been really hectic! I guess it's because we got a bigger house now so our relatives would always have a place to stay.

I've also joined K.K's most eligible bachelor in hopes of making money from it. I got a job here and there and hope that it can make me enough money to save up for my Kuala Lumpur trip. What worries me the most is that I haven't even registered for a University yet. I am set to transfer to HELP university in Kuala Lumpur but now I'm still unsure about it. Life sucks at the moment.

But of course it is unfair to say life sucks, my mood has been going up and going down. I have been having a good time with my Boyfriend and my friends of course but somehow i feel that I can do better. The problem is I am doing nothing about it. My looks are deteriorating, and I haven't even been out to the K.K partying scene. People wonder why I have been missing from all the action.

But what can i say? This is life right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment