Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sound of Silence, Remedial supervision session on communication skills for atheist whistleblower

Since 1999 I have been harassed through GMC with various false allegation folowing my whistleblowing on the wearing of religious uniforms when working with mentally ill. Since 2008 GMC has imposed many conditions on my practice making it impossible for me to work ever again. One of the conditions I need to meet is remedial supervison to improve my communication skills. Here is the record of my first session that my supervisor, not my friend had with me. It is tailored to my needs as an atheist and whistleblower. We made the record of the supervision.

Here is the record of what I learned from Simon and Garfunkel:
http://www.ilike.com/artist/Simon+%2526+Garfunkel/track/The+Sound+of+Silence
Hello darkness, my old friend,
I've come to talk to you again,
Because a vision, softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In resless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone,
'neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of
A neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking,
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence.

Fools said I do not know
Silence like a cancer grows,
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I may reach you,
But my words like silent raindrops fell,
And echoed
In the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon God they made,
And the light flashed out its warning,
In the words that it was forming,
And the sign said, the words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls,
And whispered in the sound of silence

Lyrics of The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel


The remedial supervision took place before GMC FTP and you will see if you watch carefully that one is tapping to the rhythm. This is the Independent Legal Assessor who was properly sloshed at the hearing. In keeping with the saying IN VINO VERITAS legal Assessor told me later: "It is terrible what GMC has done to you". GMC dismissed this Legal Assessor following a period of suspension which GMC barrister told High Court was not related to my hearing. When I asked GMC to disclose reasons for dismissal I was told it was personal. It is true that no vine was shared with me at the hearing. So, from that point, yes I have to accept vine was owned by one person.

GMC deny any knowledge of injustice done to me or to my patients or to the public.

I still have jewels given to me by the very generous Legal Assessor because: "You sho shpecial"

No comments:

Post a Comment