Sunday, March 22, 2009

I've Been Dropped!

Charles, Wan and I during the Manhunk Finals. Charles did went on to win the competition ;)
A few weeks ago I was booked to do a show for Tanjung Aru Bridal gallery for the 29th of March in Shangrila's Tanjung Aru Resort. But yesterday, the agency called me up and told me that they cancelled my booking! Apparently the Bridal Gallery claimed that there were some problems with me.

Personally, I don't know what kind of problems it is but i hope it's not from the fact that I'm a fag. Cause the owner is of course fine with it. I then started thinking why they decided to drop me and take Charles instead. Then it occured to me that my posters are posted in the City Mall Bridal Fair. But Charle's pictures are also there, and he wasn't the face of Tanjung Aru.

I myself am not sure. It sucks cause i've been so excited but oh well. Things like these happen! However, please do drop by Shennanigans this Wednesday for the Most Eligible Bachelors Finals. Please do give me some support.

No comments:

Post a Comment