Thursday, March 5, 2009

Work, Work, Work!

So I have been quite busy working lately. I've joined the Shenanigans most eligible bachelor search. And I've also been named Memories Bridal Gallery's new spokes person. For the pass week I've been busy doing some photo shoots. I was also sick for a week to the point of hallucinating last Thursday.

In my next post however, I'm gonna post up some of the newspaper ads that I found today and also some of the ads i found around town in K.K. But here are the pictures of me with my friend Evonne. She's been really a doll and also a friend's cousin's girlfriend. She's the Sabah Supermodel winner for the year 2008:)
This was a shoot of Evonne in Lok Kawi.
Me and Evonne before we headed down to Texas bar and grill.
Another Lok Kawi Shot.
Evonne and I in our Wedding outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment