Saturday, March 28, 2009

New clothes!

Goodness, I've been meaning to post all week but I'm incredibly lazy and... well, I'm just lazy. Anyway, I'd been eyeing off this grey skirt all week so decided to finally get it on Friday.



Epic win:



(I'm still very technically unproficient with the timer, hence my curious "Is it going to take the photo?" look and cutting my head off and being distracted by J-Hos walking down the road)









I ran into some friends in town today when I went to buy shampoo, and we decided to stop being pretentious and go into Supre because, lets face it, paying $15 for a singlet is ridiculous when you can get one for $10. Hence my new black (and white, but thats still in the garishly pink bag) singlet!



You can't really see my necklace, but its my Pilgrim necklace with my favourite teacup charm <3 I'm getting some more for my birthday, so I shall showcase them soon enough (29 days and counting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment