Saturday, March 14, 2009

CORORATE EMILY IS CORPORATE

I know, two posts in one day, how decadent :)

Since I started my new job on Thursday, I've come up with an entirely new "I have nothing to wear" dilemma - I'm seventeen, I don't own 'smart office wear'! So Thursday I went with my interview outfit (black pinstripe pants, white shirt and a black blazer), and luckily I started on a Casual Friday week so that was okay :D

Although, most of the newbies (there are 30 of us, and I'm the youngest by about 18 months - most of my coworkers have children, eep!) were questioning how the rest of the staff could be more casual in their workwear.

So yesterday, armed with my dear friend Sarah and a chocolate fix, we went on an epic quest to find me some workwear that I can still wear on weekends.

The whole thing only came to about $120 - less because I had a Target voucher and every time I buy something from there it scans at a lower price than the tag - can anyone say $10 off these shoes? KER-CHING!





And finally, Sarah and I being the posers we all know we are.





No comments:

Post a Comment