Friday, March 20, 2009

New videos!

XIAXUE'S GUIDE TO LIFE



Want go venture into Online dating?

Or maybe you've failed to get the love
of your life via matchmaking sites?

Take my online dating advice!


THE SHAN AND ROZZ SHOW




New show alert!

Rozz and Shan check out the Cleo bachelors and makes them strip!


CHICK VS DICK




Kaykay and Paul both try their best at making a chocolate prata!


I totally also have that hearts romper Kaykay is wearing!! We bought it together in Macau! Or was it Langkawi?? Weeeeee!!

Oh by the way Clicknetwork has now (on my advice) decided to let any old person leave comments. So feel free to write about how fat you think I am during which second k!!



On a side note my sun burnt skin has now erupted into a bloody heat rash all over. My skin feels like little pulses of electricity shocking me one pore at a time - over and over again. I really regret using the No-Spf tanning oil... I feel remorse...... Poor me.

Won $30 bucks in Mahjong! Er tong is my official new favourite card.

No comments:

Post a Comment