Saturday, January 30, 2010

Con? Or Misunderstood?

Ok, so during the whole Model Search Competition, I got to know new people. I was lucky to get to know Joanabelle Ng, Miss Malaysia Universe 2009 and some of the other contestants as well. I managed to get to know people who were running these charity homes and doing good deeds. It is quite an eye opener and a truly heart warming experience.

But then I got to know Ken Liew. I saw him during the Asia City show and he was suddenly giving us suggestions. I was also quite puzzled then. A few days later, he appeared in Shenanigans and apparently choreographed the first round. The chief organizer was quite pissed off when he found out that Ken was suddenly getting involved. I was also quite puzzled.

So he added me on facebook. And claimed to be a scout for Simone Models in Kuala Lumpur. He then went on to say that he is in a relationship with one of the contestants and alot of things that I was highly doubting. He also stated that he was the manager of Joanabelle Ng. I myself was a bit puzzled but i just took it in, not believing it at the same time.

Now Joanabelle came out and said that Ken Liew was lying about everything, apparently she claims that he is using her name to drag models to join his agency. He seems like a nice guy and I even partied with him last Wednesday along with some of the models.

So is he a con? or is he a liar?

I honestly don't know. Damn.

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment