Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mr and Ms Asia City

So there was a show in Asia City Complex today and I had to drag myself out of bed at 9.30 in the morning so that I wouldn't be late. It was quite tiring but fun as well. I was quite fucked during the sports wear round because I have no arms, no six pack and no chest. All I had to offer was my Belly, Man Breasts and Flabby Arms. Oh well, I just took one of my diving suits and went through with it.

I didn't win the title of course, the Title went to Nicholas and Audrey. The both of them really look good as a couple. But they're not a couple la. It was ok cause the mall was actually crowded. But the crowd were boring and quiet. So we didn't really have much screams and cheers and clap. Well, it was boring-ish for the crowd. Anyhow, these are my personal pick of the top five contestants; I would pick Frederick but he's didn't join the event today.
Nicholas. The winner for Mr Asia City. He has a wonderful body! He's also very nice. Ness said that he looks like a DILF (Dad I would Like to Fuck).
When i did a show with Shah in Tawau a couple of months back, I thought that there was nothing really special about him. But the more I see him, the more i think that he's good looking. He's one of the more cuter Malay boys who joined this competition and I think he stands a chance to be in the top 3.
Ahhhhh, now where do i start with this one? Well, he's 17? His name is John Lee and I really have a highschool girl crush on this young boy! GOD HE IS SO CUTE! However, he is a wee bit boring on stage. Maybe because it's his first time. I do see him being good in the next few years though.
Now, my friend Jack. He is a personal trainer at core fitness and I got a good feeling that Jack will nab the title this year. He's nice, vain, cocky and funny. But he has a certain charm and a nice body to boot.
And then I'm gonna be biased now and say I might get into the top 5. Haha! Well, more like I wish I will get into the top 5. But oh well, we'll see:)

xoxo

Jeffrey James

*Photo Courtesy of MSJ Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment