Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mr and Miss Gunters

Okay, So Ness and I won the Mr and Miss Gunters today. It's ness's second title and my first one. We won food vouchers and I guess we can keep a tab in the restaurant. It was fun and there were free flow of food. Really good! Especially the Egg Plants. I am so hungry thinking about it now.

Apparently the owners of Gunters wanted winners who speak good english and Ness & I seem like the least air headed ones. So I guess it went to us. It's also because they wanted someone who could eat, so they're in a way calling us fat.

But no matter, at least i got something :)
Sam, Me, White Dude, Ness and Mel posing for a picture in Gunters.
Mr Gunter
Nelly Chin
Miss Gunters

Wish me luck! Finals are in two days!

xoxo

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment