Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Scandals and waking up feeling like P.Diddy:)

"Jay, there's a hot white Gay in Rumba."

"Gay or guy?"

"Gay."

"Ok. Be there in 5 mins."

Ness texted me last night when I got back from the gym. Apparently it was Edbert's birthday in Le Meridien's Rumba. I didn't plan on going because I have been drinking since Monday. But being my desperado old self I was curious to see how hot that white guy is. So I took one of the obviously Gay t shirts with a "message" in it that is not obvious to the straighties but the gays and fag hags will understand.

I downed a shot of vodka, and flew there in my Suzuki.

The guy was cute. But then again, I'm a rice queen. However, the bandboy was bloody cute. Damn, what I would give to tap that ass. Anyhow, I realized that this past holidays I hooked up with three Pinoys. I don't know, I just have a liking towards them. Two band boys, and one tourist. One fling with a band boy turned sour but one with the tourist was sweet.

So I got pretty much wasted last night because everyone was shoving drinks to my face. I seriously had enough but they don't care. They just said "drink Jay, fuck the singer, drink jay, fuck the white guy." And these people are straight guys. My friends la, a BIG group of them. We stayed on until the band finished and My good friend Anne texted me asking me to stop over at Hyatt's club called Shennanigans.

I flew there in My Suzuki again, thanking myself for not smashing it and met up with Anne. The Band stopped playing. But I did however get to see one of the pinoys who was still in K.K. He is leaving on Sunday though. Anne told me that the band boy really did like me but she also said something about me not making enough effort to see him or something like that and that he wanted her to let me know or something like that. Sorry, I was drunk.

So I left. I texted this guy. I've been texting him for the last few days asking him if he wanted to meet up. I never wanted to see him playing in the club because in the beginning he wanted us to be "private" to avoid scandal. So I don't make my groupie appearance in Shens because of it. And also because I've pass the groupie stage so I prefer to see the performers after they perform.

I sent him three drunk text messages. And he finally replied telling me that I don't make the effort to see him and that he doesn't want to be one of my conquests or trophy. He then said that I should forget him. Well, at least finally I can dig out an honest answer.

I did try to get to know him more but he kept on pushing me away. He is gonna leave so I don't really want a relationship with him. Don't get me wrong though, I am seriously a relationship kind of guy. I just can't seem to find the right person who is in the same place at the same time. I always end up finding someone who is miles away.

Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......

Yen Vong

Jeffrey James

No comments:

Post a Comment