Saturday, January 23, 2010

OWOH Magic Carpet ride 2010 is HERE!!!

The time of year has come again for the Amazing event called One World One Heart!!! Last year was my first time taking part in this event and let me tell you......IT WAS AMAZING!!! I met soooo many wonderful and creative people and......I won two great prizes!!


Get ready for a Magic Carpet Ride of your life!! Just click on the badge in my sidebar, that will link you to Lisa's blog where you will find a never ending list of delightful blogs to visit from all around the world and at each blog you will be able to enter a draw to win what ever this generous artist is offering simply by commenting on their OWOH blog post!!!



What a great way to meet new friends and possibly win something too!!!!


You better hurry!!!! You only have until Feb 15th 2010 to visit them ALL:)




This year I am offering "Lenny" the Elf and his little friend "Lyle". What a naughty team they are and to be honest......I will be quite happy to see them go!!!! LOL They tend to get in a bit of trouble:) They tease the cats and they raid the fridge every night!! I just want you to be aware of what you are getting into by commenting on this post!!! You just might end up with this naughty duo living with you!!!!


If you still would like to comment, then please leave me a way to get a hold of you so I can send Lenny and Lyle to live with YOU!!!




Thank you soooo much for visiting my blog and you can bet your sweet button I will be visiting yours!!!









Happy travels my OWOH friends and enjoy this wonderful ride:)Add Image














No comments:

Post a Comment