Friday, January 22, 2010

Talent (Making a fool of ourselves) Night

Inessa doing her Britney Spears Routine. Forgetting most of the steps and not being able to get up after that pose because he thighs were sore.

So Talent night was held in Mezz@9 which is located on top of Firefly in Times Square. The club was quite packed compared to the day before and it became clear that it was gonna be a good and funny show. Most of us there was talent-less or we didn't have a talent that was entertaining. It's almost impossible for me to swim on stage so I had to resort to singing. And it was also many of the other finalists' problems as they didn't have talent that was entertaining as well.
Paula and Finalist doing their catwalk. They have no other entertaining talent.

There were of course some good performances, mostly dancing and singing and catwalking. I should have picked dance because that was actually something that I was good at. But Me thinking that I could actually sing ended up picking a song to perform. I taught Inessa how to dance and we got it perfectly when we were at home.
Yvonne also doing catwalk. She has no other entertaining talent.

So it was kinda draggy, all those waiting. But all in all it was fun making a fool of ourselves. Vonn Aura and Nelly Chin took home best talent whereby Kenneth Lee and Alya took home most popular that night. They all walked home with alcohol! Something that I would have downed that night.
Vonn won best talent. He was kinda "Kissassing" the judges and the organizers saying how thankful he is. Maybe I'm just jealous. Good for him! :)
Shah. He's cute. And he has no talent as well except to catwalk.
Sarah. She was doing this hoola hoop thing. She is one wild chick who acts very herself. She reminds me of a trailerpark girl. She's fun though!
Nelly Chin, the winner belting out a chinese karaoke song.
Kenneth. He had two backup dancers and danced shirtless. Showing his only asset.
John: "Ewww, I'm touching my sister."
Jackie. Doing some dance thing. My friend said that he looked so confident about winning.
Me singing my song. Practically was off tune the whole way. Gosh.
Jacksonny doing his best Justin impersonation.
A finalist doing Belly Dance! :D
And this finalist sang Hush Hush by the pussycat dolls. It was so bad that it was good.
Fred, who won best talent before, attempts to swallow a fiery stick, a smaller stick than the long one he sucked before;)
Miss Malaysia Universe 2009 Joanabelle Ng as well as Miss Sabah Malaysia Cassey V Pilos were amongst the special guests in the event.
Audrey doing yet another belly dance performance.
Arthur doing what he does best. Showing of his only asset.
Alya did JaiHo. God her breasts are HUGE!

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll post up more pictures of the finalists soon!

xoxo

Jeffrey James

*Ps. Photographs Courtesy of MSJ Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment