Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Some bottle pics and NOTD Nina Velvet Seas


Nina Ultra Pros are currently on sale at Sally's for $3.29 so I picked up a few of the new ones. Since I'm in the middle of taking stash pics, I have bottle pics for you guys. The new Nina Velvets are actually really nice, so I definitely recommend them. It also helps that they're thick enough to use for Konading (Velvet Revolver is at any rate).

Here's a couple pics of Velvet Seas, which I've been wearing since yesterday. You may notice what appears to be some tip wear..it's really just because I used Seche Vite as a top coat and forgot that it shrinks back a bit if you don't go over the edge of the tips. (It's really not my favorite, I'm not sure why I bought another one..it was probably because I couldn't resist a sale and Sally's currently has a promo where if you buy a bottle of Seche Vite topcoat, you get a China Glaze polish for free...)
Here's another pic, just in natural lighting since the my camera seems to not like the amount of glare coming off the nails/bottle. I'd describe this color as a metallic, somewhat dusty Jade green. My camera didn't capture the color exactly.. it's darker in the pic up top and bluer in the bottom pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment